jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2012

Pitbull presenta la canción "Feel This Moment" (Letra y Video)

¿Sabes quién es Armando Christian Pérez? pues se trata del famoso cantante Pitbull, productor musical de ascendencia cubana que en sus inicios de carrera empezó con géneros como el reggaeton y el hip hop.

Entre sus éxitos musicales se encuentran los sencillos «Culo»,<>, <>, <> «I Know You Want Me», «Hotel Room Service», «Give Me Everything», «Rain Over Me», «International Love», «Back In Time» y Get It Started junto a Shakira.

Hace poco acaba de lanzar su mas reciente produccion musical llamada "Global Warming", que fue lanzado el 19 de noviembre de 2012, y cuenta con la participacion especial de destacados artistas como: Christina Aguilera, Jennifer López, Enrique Iglesias, Usher y Chris Brown.

Esta es la lista completa de las canciones que contiene el disco 'Global Warming' de  Pitbull

N.º Título Escritor(es) Productor(es) Duración
1. «Global Warming (Intro)» (featuring Sensato) Armando C. Perez, William Reyna, Antonio Monge, Rafael Ruiz, Ritter, Yelmen Bass ill Euro 1:25
2. «Don't Stop the Party» (featuring TJR) Perez, TJ Rozdilsky, José García, Jorge Martinez, Warwick Lynn, Frederick Hibbert DJ Buddha, Marc Kinchen, TJR 3:26
3. «Feel This Moment» (featuring Christina Aguilera) Perez, Nasri Atweh, Adam Messinger, Nolan Lambroza, Urales Vargas, Pal Waaktaar, Morten Harket, Magne Furholmen, Christina Aguilera The Messengers, Sir Nolan, DJ Buddha 3:49
4. «Back in Time»   Perez, Kinchen, Vargas, DJ Big Syphe, Mickey Baker, Sylvia Robinson, Ellas McDaniel Kinchen, DJ Big Syphe, DJ Buddha 3:27
5. «Hope We Meet Again» (featuring Chris Brown) Chris Brown, Perez, Atweh, Messinger, Lambroza The Messengers, Sir Nolan 3:41
6. «Party Ain't Over» (featuring Usher) Perez, Jamal Jones, Nick van de Wall, Usher Raymond, Vargas, Earl Hayes Afrojack, Polow da Don 4:03
7. «Drinks for You (Ladies Anthem)» (featuring Jennifer Lopez) Perez, Jennifer Lopez, Daniel Woodis Jr., Vargas, Monica Rustgi DJ Class, Monica Rustgi, DJ Buddha 3:16
8. «Have Some Fun» (featuring The Wanted) Perez, van de Wall, Vargas, Danny Mercer, David Baerwald, Bill Bottrell, Wyn Cooper, Sheryl Crow, Kevin Gilbert Afrojack 4:04
9. «Outta Nowhere» (featuring Danny Mercer & Jamie Drastik) Perez, Danny Mercer Danny Mercer 3:26
10. «Tchu Tchu Tcha» (featuring Enrique Iglesias) Enrique Iglesias, Perez, SoFLY, Mike Caren, Nius soFLY & Nius 3:25
11. «Last Night» (featuring Havana Brown) Perez, van de Wall, Vargas, Anthony Preston Afrojack 3:39
12. «I'm Off That»   Perez, RL Grimes, van de Wall, Vargas, Adrian Trejo, Jorge Gomez Martinez, José Garcia, Poncho Mercer 3:17

 Esta es la letra de la cancion "Feel This Moment", interpretada por Pitbull
Ask for money, and get it viced
Ask for advice, get money twice
I'm from the Dirty, but that chico nice
Ya'll call it a moment, I call it life

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

I just wanna feel this moment

Mr Worldwide
Christina Aguilera
Oye mamita, come on, dale, que la cosa esta rica
(I wanna feel this moment)

[Beat break]

Feel this moment...

Reporting live, from the tallest building in Tokyo
Long ways from the hard ways
Bill sos, and oh yeas
They count it always, 305 all day
Now baby we can party, oh baby we can party
She read books, especially about red rooms and tight ups
I got it hooked, cause she seen me in a suit with the red ta-ta up
Meet and greet, nice to meet ya, but time is money
Only difference is I own it, now let's stop time and enjoy this moment

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

I just wanna feel this moment

[Beat break]

Feel this moment...

I see the future but live for the moment, make sense don't it
Now make dollars, I mean billions, im a genius, I mean brilliant
This street is what scoot em
And made em slicker, to slick with the ruler
I've lost a lot, and learned a lot
But i'm still undefeated like Zula
I'm far from cheap, I break down companies with alll my peeps
Baby we can travel the world
And not given view, and all you can see
Time is money
Only difference is I own it, like a stop watch, let's stop time and enjoy this moment

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

I just wanna feel this moment

[Beat break]

Come one, feel this moment....

(ohhh) I just wanna feel this moment
(ohhh) I just wanna feel this moment



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada